Table of Contents
Searching for a way to find saved reels on Instagram? Well, this article is a good destination to stop by. Instagram is a joyland for people of today’s generation. It has billions of users and many millions make reels on Instagram on a daily basis.
Instagram Reels are fun short videos people post for either entertainment purposes or to promote their product. So why would someone want to save reels on Instagram? People save Instagram reels they like the most and want to come back to it to watch it again.
How to Find Saved Reels on Instagram?
Many are new to Instagram and its reels feature and they usually wonder where to find saved reels on Instagram. Let’s explore the five steps below:
- On your Instagram screen, tap on your profile picture button to open your profile.
- Secondly, hit the three horizontal lines on your right.
- Now a menu will pop up where you need to tap on the “Saved” button.
- Lastly, open the album named: “All Posts” to see all the posts you have saved.
- In this final, step you need to tap on the Reels icon in the All Posts section to filter out the Reels only. Now you can scroll down to find the specific Reel you are looking for.
How to Find Liked Reels on Instagram?
We have learned to get to the saved Reels on Instagram, but aren’t you wondering where to find liked reels on Instagram? Well, if so, we have some simple steps to guide you through the process to find liked Reels:
- On your Instagram main screen, tap on your profile picture button.
- Tap three horizontal lines in the high right of your screen.
- Next, tap on the “Your activity” button.
- Tap the Likes button with a heart icon to see all the posts you have liked including the Reels.
Note: You can always filter out the posts you liked recently or a few years back.
What is the Best Timing to Post a Reel on Instagram?
The perfect timing depends from country to country and state to state. In some states, it would be 9 p.m. and somewhere else it would be 6 a.m. However, once you start posting more content, you will know when your audience is most active.
So what you need to do is be consistent and post at the same time you posted the last time. So try not to change the timing. After building a good audience, you are likely to get a lot of views when you are consistent.
How To Download An Instagram Reel?
You can save the Reel but unfortunately, you can’t download it. However, you can use any tool or external app to download the Reel you are watching on Instagram.
How to Save the Reel on Instagram?
In order to save a Reel on Instagram, you need to follow the important steps below:
- Open your Instagram app, and tap on the Reel icon at the left of your profile pic button.
- Now tap on the three vertical dots.
- Afterward, tap “Save” to save the Reel.
Are Likes Reels Different From Saved Reels?
Yes, Likes Reels are those on which you leave a heart, and Saved Reels are those which you save by going into more options.
In this article, we covered the five simple steps to find the saved Reels on Instagram. The first step is tapping on your profile pic button, afterward the three horizontal lines to open the settings menu, and then going to the “Saved” section.
We have also learned how we can find Liked Reels on Instagram. Moreover, we answered some frequently asked questions, like whether we can download a Reel or not. And talked about the perfect timing to post a Reel which differs from region to region.
Lastly, we also answered how you can save a Reel on Instagram. And we hope you loved every step, and our answer. Thanks for reading!