When your followers check out your TikTok profile, should they see a certain video? Well, you are not required to upload it repeatedly.
As a result of the enhancements made to the TikTok app for Android and iOS, any user may now pin films to their profile so that they display first in the stream.
STEPS ON PINING A VIDEO TO YOUR TIKTOK PROFILE!
You’ll need the most recent version of the TikTok software on your mobile device before we can show you how to upload videos to your profile.
- You must first launch the TikTok application.
- Once within the application, you must select the “Profile” option (bottom right of the screen).
- Select the first option displayed in the tab menu for TikTok (6 vertical stripes).
- Launch the video you wish to pin to your profile.
- To access the menu, tap the three horizontal dots that appear in the lower right corner of the screen when the movie is playing on your mobile device.
- Click on the option labeled “Anchor” from the menu of available choices that appears.
- The video will be pinned to your TikTok profile if you followed the steps exactly.
We recommend that you do not anchor more than four videos, as surpassing that number could confuse your audience.
CAN A VIDEO ON TIKTOK BE UNPINNED?
Yes, it is possible to remove a pinned video from a TikTok profile. To accomplish this, you must follow each of the actions outlined below:
- Start playing the video that is pinned to your profile on TikTok.
- Click the three horizontal points shown.
- Finally, the “Unpin” option is presented.
The most easy way to contact us is through our WhatsApp.
WhatsApp: +1 (734) 215-7429
You can also reach us via email for any kind of service related questions.
Email: [email protected]
Get connected to our Skype support agents for orders status or sales inquiry.
Skype ID: [email protected]
LikesGeek.com is registered and maintained in Estonia.
Address: HARJU MAAKOND, TALLINN, ESTONIA