The popularity of the Chinese social networking phenomenon TikTok has surged in recent years.
About one-eighth of the world’s population (1 billion) currently has a TikTok account and uses it at least once a month.
TikTok is an excellent resource for keeping up with the latest fashions, laughing at viral videos, and discovering cutting-edge information.
However, Tik Tok users can also produce and upload their short videos.
You’ll want to know how to delete a TikTok video if you accidentally uploaded a rough cut, or if you decide you no longer want certain videos from your archive to be viewable on your profile.
HOW DOES ONE DELETE A VIDEO FROM THE TIKTOK APP?
- Locate the TikTok app on your smartphone or tablet and launch it by tapping on it.
- To access your personal profile on Tik Tok, click the button labeled “Me” in the site’s upper right corner.
- Once on your profile, locate the video(s) you wish to remove and tap the first one.
- Once the movie has loaded, you can access other settings by tapping the share icon (iOS) or the three vertical dots (Android).
- Finally, from left to right, scroll to the bottom of the list of options until you see the trash can symbol labeled “Delete,” and then choose this choice.
- Select “Delete” or “Confirm” on the confirmation window to finish the removal process.
- Repeat as required for as many videos as you’d like to remove.
HOW DO I DELETE A TIKTOK DRAFT?
- Launch the TikTok application on your smartphone or tablet device.
- Visit the “Me” tab on the TikTok homepage’s right side to see your profile.
- If you go to your profile and look to the upper-left corner of your post feed, you should find a folder labeled “Saved Draughts.”
- Next, press “Select” in the upper-right corner of the TikTok Draft.
- To delete a group of videos, tap each one to highlight it.
- After selecting all the drafts, you wish to erase, touch the delete button.
That is all you need to know to remove inappropriate content from any section of your TikTok account. If you follow the instructions in the final portion, you should be able to complete this whole process.
The most easy way to contact us is through our WhatsApp.
WhatsApp: +1 (734) 215-7429
You can also reach us via email for any kind of service related questions.
Email: [email protected]
Get connected to our Skype support agents for orders status or sales inquiry.
Skype ID: [email protected]
LikesGeek.com is registered and maintained in Estonia.
Address: HARJU MAAKOND, TALLINN, ESTONIA