SoundCloud is one of the best locations to be if you want to access one of the largest music libraries as an aspiring musician. On SoundCloud, you can make a playlist or many playlists to store and share your favorite songs with your followers.
But there’s more to it than that, so we’ll also cover all you need to know about making a playlist on SoundCloud. Here are some additional things to think about before we get into how to construct your playlists.
HOW TO MAKE A SOUNDCLOUD PLAYLIST?
You may create a SoundCloud playlist from the website, or Android, or iOS apps. What you should do is as follows:
from the website:
- Go to SoundCloud.com and search for the tune you want to hear.
- Choose to Add to playlist from the More menu (three dots) at the track’s bottom.
- To begin listening to music on SoundCloud, you must first choose or make a playlist.
- Before saving a new SoundCloud playlist, you may choose whether it will be viewable to the public or not.
- After discovering a new song, you can either add it to an existing playlist or make a new one by repeating step 2.
Using the iOS app:
- Select the button with three dots on the right side of the track you wish to add.
- Choose “Add to Playlist.”
- SoundCloud will display all of your existing playlists, and if you don’t have any, it will automatically generate one for you that you may name and save.
- By default, iOS playlists are private. You can navigate to Library > Playlists and Albums, open the playlist, and then click the menu with three dots to make it public.
From the Android app
- Click the menu with three dots to the right of the track you wish to add.
- Hit the “Add to Playlist” button.
- You can either choose an existing playlist to place the song in, or you can make a new playlist by clicking the “Create new” button.
- Select the privacy setting for your playlist and enter a name before clicking Save.
Now that you know how to create a SoundCloud playlist, the process of learning how to do so is finished. The community features and the ease of use of the app will win you over. SoundCloud is also a viable alternative to Spotify; nevertheless, you should read the linked article to learn about other sites you should try.
The most easy way to contact us is through our WhatsApp.
WhatsApp: +1 (734) 215-7429
You can also reach us via email for any kind of service related questions.
Email: [email protected]
Get connected to our Skype support agents for orders status or sales inquiry.
Skype ID: [email protected]
LikesGeek.com is registered and maintained in Estonia.
Address: HARJU MAAKOND, TALLINN, ESTONIA