Table of Contents
Wondering how to share a TikTok video that another user has uploaded? Now it is feasible with TikTok’s repost feature.
This article will answer the topic, “What does it mean to repost on Tik Tok?”
WHAT DOES THE TIKTOK TERM “REPOST” MEAN?
In the end, the “Repost” button on TikTok lets you share a video that was posted by someone else.
This resembles features found on other social networks. Twitter was the first social network to coin the phrase “retweet” in 2007, and other social networks have included a repost capability since then. For example, Instagram’s repost feature and Twitter’s retweet function.
Because of this, TikTok added the “repost” feature, which lets users share the videos of other users.
HOW TO REPOST TIKTOK VIDEOS?
Follow these procedures to republish on TikTok:
- Visit the “For You” feed.
- Click on “share,” the arrow-shaped symbol located underneath the comments button.
- Tap the “Repost” button, which is yellow with white arrows.
- Write a caption for the video that will accompany the repost.
- This video will appear in the “For You” feed of your followers and those you follow.
FEATURED ASPECTS OF THE REPOST!
Although the concept is identical to Instagram, reposting on TikTok differs from other social networks in several ways.
- Contrary to Instagram and Twitter, the video you repost will not appear in your stream. Only individuals who follow you or who you follow will be able to view your reposted clips.
- You cannot share any video you come across on TikTok. It must appear in the “For You” section.
This TikTok feature enables users to submit movies they enjoy, thereby expanding the “For You” feed’s presence among TikTok users. You repost will appear just in this section.
You now understand how to repost on TikTok! With more than one billion monthly users, TikTok has the highest interaction rate among social networks. Take advantage of this opportunity to share material on this platform and expand your community.