Table of Contents
One of the finest ways to give your TikTok movies a unique flair is by including images. It can improve the value and narrative of your videos. If you want to know how to add images to a TikTok video after it has been recorded, you’ve come to the perfect place.
But before beginning the guide, ensure that you have some appealing images in your phone’s gallery. If not, upgrade to the newest software version available. Once you’ve accomplished that, you may begin the tutorial.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ADD PHOTOS TO A PREVIOUSLY RECORDED TIKTOK VIDEO!
There are four distinct ways to add photographs to movies on TikTok. Both can be done with minimal effort. Don’t worry; doing so won’t get you in trouble. Let’s examine the initial stage.
HOW TO EDIT A TIKTOK VIDEO WITH PHOTOS USING EFFECTS AFTER RECORDING?
Utilizing the “effects” option, you may quickly add photographs to your TikTok movie. Here’s how to accomplish that:
- Open TikTok and tap the plus sign (+).
- Then click the Effects button.
- Navigate to “Insert Photo” and pick the desired images.
- Place the image in the desired position within the video.
- Click next to save your changes.
- To publish the video, click Post.
ADDING PHOTOS TO TIKTOK BY CREATING A PHOTO COLLAGE!
The following method is generating a photo collage. This method allows you to upload several images from your camera roll simultaneously.
- Sign into TikTok to start.
- Tap ‘+’ to start a new project.
- Next to the recording button, click the upload button.
- Select Image, and then choose the photographs you wish to upload.
- Then, confirm your selection and upload them.
- Adjust the volume levels and decide how long the slideshow will run.
- When everything looks how you want it to, hit the Post button.
UTILIZING PRE-MADE IMAGE TEMPLATES IN YOUR VIDEO!
You can add built-in photo templates to your films using TikTok. Follow the below directions to complete the tasks.
- Launch the TikTok application and tap the plus sign (+)) to create a new project.
- Next, pick Template and add the desired template.
- Select Slideshow to utilize the corresponding template.
- Select OK to upload the photographs, and then publish them.
ADDING PHOTOS TO A TIKTOK VIDEO WITH A GREEN SCREEN!
Remember that TikTok has a green-screen tool that allows users to set a photo as the background of a video? Some users may not yet understand how to use it. However, following these instructions will help you complete the task.
- Swipe up on the TikTok app’s menu bar to reveal the plus button.
- Then, begin filming a fresh video.
- Pause the recording and press the Effect button.
- Choose the “green screen” option.
- Select the image you wish to use as the video’s background.
- Lastly, resume the recording procedure and conclude as usual.
After recording, this is how to add images to TikTok videos. You can create collages or set images as movie backgrounds. Once you’ve added your chosen photographs, you must adjust the video’s settings.
Adding relevant text, stickers, or effects to your TikTok video could be a wonderful way to make it more engaging.