The Add Yours on Instagram Stories has become a popular trend among users. If you want to jump on board and try it out, our guide will show you how to find and use this feature on your own Instagram Stories.
Instagram has been updating its software time and again. The change it makes in the overall technology is targeted to provide relieving options to the users. Every time, the updates introduced are precisely according to the community’s desires.
This way, Instagram gets one step closer to the hearts of its users. With almost 1.61 billion monthly active users, Instagram has successfully made a mark in the lives of its users. No matter what, Instagram is now being used intensively.
Noting the changing demands and keeping its user’s-oriented service intact, Instagram is now known to be the best of the social platforms that have emerged so far.
“Add Yours” on Instagram:
Instagram is one of the best social platforms you have ever used for all its features. The argument can be justified because it provides the most refreshing and exciting features. The same theme and different ideas sound great too.
For that, Instagram has introduced another option, namely “Add Yours”. This feature is primarily based on one idea and a particular theme. While posting, people use their lives’ shares to add to their stories.
For example, if the theme is about “Which was the last screenshot on your phone,” everyone using the “Add Yours” for that will add their last screenshot. Sounds Amazing!
This feature is widely being used now. It is the best gesture you can use to term yourself as a community member. Being exciting, this feature grabs the attention to the fullest. If you have also been inspired and want to use this feature for your story, it is easy.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Step 1: You can follow these steps on any version of Instagram, but preferably, you must use your mobile. However, you can use any of them.
- Step 2: From the main page of your Instagram, swipe right to open the Instagram creator interface. This option can also be found by tapping “Your Story” at the top of the page.
- Step 3: From the creator mode, try to add the images or video you want to upload on “Add Yours”. You can add images and videos to your Story by tapping the “Next” button after selecting them.
- Step 4: From the upper bar, navigate the “stickers” option once the images appear on your Story screen. This is where you can fetch your story several features for its betterment. Anyhow, overlook the other and tap on the “Add Yours” icon.
- Step 5: Once you tap it, you are supposed to add the description. Depending on which trend you want to go with, you can add a title to this “Add Yours”.
- Step 6: When done with this, check your story privacy setting, and confirm your actions.
An “Add Yours” will be uploaded on your Instagram story views.
From another person’s Story:
If you haven’t started a particular “Add Yours”, but you are looking forward to taking part in someone else’s, it is relatively easy.
All you have to do is:
- Step 1: go to the story section of your Instagram and tap the story of the person whose “Add Yours” trend you want to follow.
- Step 2: an icon will be shown on their story depicting “Add Yours”. If you tap the gallery icon, you’ll be redirected to your gallery.
- Step 3: From your gallery, open the images or videos you want to add following the trend.
- Once you are done with it, confirm your action and tap “Add to your story.”