Table of Contents
What do you love to do when you are? That depends on who you are. The choices of people, as far as their leisure is concerned, are different. Some people use nature to pacify their souls, others use social media to fulfill their free time. Talking more specifically about the latter, they usually switch their ways towards Facebook and Instagram.
When it comes to providing entertainment, Instagram never lags behind. Be it in the form of reels, videos, photos, highlights, or stories, Instagram provides every genre of entertainment. You can share yourself with the digital community and can get a share in their posts too. All that matters is how you choose what you want to see.
Some people prefer Instagram reels, others go for live videos. The benefit of the lives videos can only be justified by those who want, with every passing second, something new. Live videos skip monotony and you can watch something unexpected when you tap a live video. So while choosing according to your taste, you may find it a bit arduous to search for live videos on Instagram. It is nothing complicated. Below is a simple guide.
Streaming Live Videos While Following:
You can easily watch the live videos from the account you follow. All you have to do is to visit your Instagram account and check in the story section if someone is living at the moment or not. That account that goes live is usually shown on the top of the story list. There is no difficulty in finding it.
Watch Live Videos without Following Accounts:
If you have not found anyone from your “following” list lives, you might be wondering if you could live to watch someone whom you don’t follow. Yes, you can do it. There are millions and millions of accounts on Instagram and you cannot check up on each of them to get a live video. It gets difficult. But that does not mean you cannot watch live videos. You can.
There are some blueprints that need to be followed in order to reach the live videos without following those accounts:
- Step 1: In order to watch a live video from an account, you are not currently following, go to your profile on the main interface.
- Step 2: On the bottom bar (where there is your profile picture too0. Tap on the magnifying glass icon. It portrays the Instagram search option.
- Step 3: Once the search is ready to serve you, go to the search bar, and there, write IGTV. (In order to get more purified results, you need to add a hashtag ‘#’ before the IGTV, it will help you get an approach towards all the videos tagged with IGTV title and you will reach the desired results quickly)
- Step 4: On the results that pop after your search, tap on the option which shows the posts with more views. This is typically displayed at the top of each hashtag.
- Step 5: Once the results are out, see if the video has emerged or not. Not rather than scrolling all the videos, which may or may not be live, click on any one of the videos and let it load completely.
- Step 6: Now navigate the option “Browse More IGTV”. If you are looking at the bottom, you will most likely find it there. Just tap the option.
- Step 7: A screen will open where you will be able to see all the IGTV videos uploaded on Instagram so far. Here is where the main game proceeds.
- Step 8: Navigate an option namely “Live” somewhere on the top of the same page. Once you have found it, tap it. It will redirect you to an interface, where you will be able to see all the popular live videos of that moment. Now you can choose to watch the video of your own choice, from the accounts you are currently not following. You can easily watch new and innovative videos, live, from different accounts portraying different genres.