Table of Contents
Instagram is one of the most popular social media networks that allows you to share photos, videos, stories, music, and much more with your fan followers. The application has been updated with new features since the day it was introduced in the market. The new features and updates every passing day make people hooked to the app and active in order to share more fun content so they can stay connected with their audiences and the people who follow them potentially. Among the millions and billions of users, each of them does something new and shares that with their network. Some might make videos, some upload stories, some make engaging image visuals, some create music, and much more.
With the new functions and regular updates in the existing features, Reels is a new feature introduced by Instagram that allows you to upload pictures and videos with some major effects that help you attract more people to your content and productivity. Initially, when Reels was launched, it was only for videos and used to show an error when someone would try to upload the photos. But now you do not see this error anymore, allowing you to add single or multiple photos to your reels, depending upon your choice. However, on the same hand, not everyone is familiar with the fact that they can upload the reels and they may also save them on their phones, either it’s android or iPhone.
So, you must be wondering now how to download and save Instagram reels on your device’s gallery, right? Hereby, considering the fact that a lot of applications out there do not have the option to offline download the videos or pictures. Reels actually got its popularity in the last year when TikTok got banned and created its own space as a wonderful feature to upload the videos to your Instagram profile. However, it is also a fact that TikTok has a really easy way to download and save videos with anyone as compared to others. This article will help you how to save Instagram reels in your Gallery on your device. So, let’s have a look in detail:
How to save Instagram reels within the app:
Here are some of the simple steps you need to follow to save the Instagram reel within the app – follow the mentioned steps:
- open your Instagram app.
- Tap to the search bar and now open the reels videos that you want to download and save.
- Instead, you may also visit the “profile.”
- From here you can hit the new Reels tab, which is right next to the IGTV tab. From here, select the reels videos that have to download and open them.
- Once the selected video is loaded, now hit the three-dots icon and then tap the “Save” button.
- If you want to access the saved Reels videos, you need to go back to your Instagram home screen.
- From here, tap to the profile icon and then tap to “hamburger icon”, then tap settings, here go to your account and tap to save in order to open the reels you have just saved so far in the past. Here, you can find all the saved reels you have done so far in your account.
How to download the reels using Android:
If you want this feature offline apart from the application, you do not have to worry then! There is a way to save all your Instagram reels videos on your device easily. First, let’s have a look at the way to save your Instagram reels on your android phones.
- The very step is, go to the play store on your phone and download “Video Downloader” for your phone.
- Once you are done with installing the application, the next step is to open it and set it up.
- Once you are done with setting up your application, go to Instagram and now select the specific Reels videos that you need to download and then open them.
- Tap to the three-dotted icon and hit the copy link.
- Now, you need to open that video downloader app you just downloaded on your phone, paste the URL you just copied from your Instagram profile.
- Now, go to your phone’s gallery, and there you will find the Reels videos there you just downloaded. From here you can perfectly edit or share the videos on other third-party apps as well.
How to download reels on iPhone:
There is an app called “InSaver” specifically designed for iPhone users to download videos from Instagram. These are the few steps you need to follow in order to download the Instagram reels videos:
- Open your app store, search for InSaver and then tap the “Download” button to install it on your phone.
- Once it is done, open the application and set it up with the required app permissions.
- From here, tap “Launch Instagram” from the home screen to head directly to your Instagram app.
- Now, you have to select the reels videos you want to download on your phone, for this select the videos and then tap the three-dotted icon to copy the link of the selected reels.
- Once you have copied the links, you need to go back to your InSaver application and reels will appear here. Tap to the “Repost” option in order to save the reels videos in your camera roll or gallery.