Are you someone who is wondering how to recover your banned TikTok account? If your answer is yes, we have you covered with the complete step-by-step guide to recover your account in depth. We all know that TikTok is one of the most-used and the most prominent entertainment applications nowadays in the world, with more than one billion users getting a creative fix in 2022.
However, tere is no doubt about this fact that TikTok is a full-of-fun app but it might restrict your account sometimes OR you may deactivate your account for some time – right? Therefore, fortunately, getting back into your official account is now easier than you may ever think. So, here we have mentioned the few easy steps to get it accomplished!
We will mainly cover these three topics in this article:
- How can you access your TikTok account back (recover)?
- How do you reactivate an account?
- What if I am unable to login/recover using my email address or phone number?
How can you access your TikTok account back (recover)?
Your account may be inaccessible for a variety of reasons, ranging from losing your password to being banned.
Thus, recovering your TikTok account is absolutely not a daunting process and can also be completed in a few quick steps, such as:
- Open your TikTok app on your phone.
- When you tap on your profile sign, you’ll be sent to the “log in” screen.
- Select “Already have an account?” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “use email/username/phone” next; however, if you sign up using your email or some alternative method, you will then need to tap to the next.
- Using the “username/email” option, select “forgot password?”
- Choose either “email” or “phone” to request a password reset link
- So, once you receive your verification code, enter it into your application
- Now, reset your password, and you are perfectly back in your account
How To Recover a Deactivated Account?
If your own choice has deactivated your account and had a change of heart, you may recover it within the next 30 days. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Open your TikTok application on your mobile
- Once you tap to the “Profile icon,” it will now take you to the new screen “log in.”
- Select “Already have an account?” from the menu.
- Tap “email/username/use phone” next; however, if you sign up using your email address or some alternative methods, you will then need to tap to the next.
- You will now be able to see the ‘reactivate’ feature on your device’s screen.
What if I cannot use my email address or phone number?
There could be some times when you may face unexpected difficulties when it comes to getting your TikTok account back activated. If you find any unexpected issue or are unable to contact us through phone or email, you can use the TikTok form to submit a request.