Facebook, in celebration of its 10th anniversary, has released the “A Look Back” feature, allowing users to look back at everything they’ve done on Facebook in a fun new way, which will make a great film showcasing your life since joining Buy Facebook Likes.
Facebook users may wonder how to save the “A Look Back” video to their computers as a memory. Using Google Chrome to download videos is a simple process.
How to Download A Facebook Video Titled “LOOK BACK” Using Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome, navigate to look back, and log in to your Facebook account. Click “HD” in the bottom-right corner, then let the video play to completion.
- Type “chrome:/cache” into the URL bar and hit “ENTER” to display all cached files in the browser.
- Press “CTRL+F” to search a webpage for a term. When you type “lookback video” into the search box and press “enter,” you will find the URL for the lookback video.
- Pasting the link into Chrome opens the video. Select the “Save video as” option with a right-click on the video, then save and download the video in MP4 format.
How to Download A Facebook Video Titled “LOOK BACK” Using Tablet OR iPhone
Tube Downloader for iPhone and iPad allows iOS users to instantly download look-back videos from Facebook. This application’s built-in web browser and the clever download manager will enable you to download video from the majority of video sites and play it right within the application.
- Launch the application, enter http://www.facebook.com/lookback in the address bar, and log in. Right-clicking opens a window with this menu.
- Video downloads to your iOS device when you tap “Download.” You can view the “A Look Back” film on Facebook anytime and wherever you choose.
- If you don’t like the photographs added automatically by Facebook, Facebook has recently added a function that allows users to customize the moments in their videos.